TF's Iron Man 2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Feet

In Runtime
Iron Man 2 was formally announced for April 30 2010 by Marvel Studios as well as 3 other IP's: Thor (June 4, 2010), Captain America (May 6 2011) & the Avengers (July 2011).

Re: Iron Man 2 officially announced

OMG! Capitan America! Any word on who's playing him?

I have a hard time envisioning thor as a decent movie. I would be happy to be proved wrong, though.

The first attempt at Captain America was way below sucky. It was if they were trying to see how bad they could make it.

The Avangers could be killer, depending on the character mix they decide to use.

Now that Marvel is calling their own shots, I look for superhero movies to become something great.

**EDIT**
Where I get my comic book movie info: E.Favata's Comic Book Movies
**/EDIT**

yesssssssssss!! I knew a captain ameria movie was coming, as well as avengers.

But thor??

I think hulk hogan could play the part well....or they could get big show if they want someone younger and bigger.

Iron Man 2 was formally announced for April 30 2010 by Marvel Studios as well as 3 other IP's: Thor (June 4, 2010), Captain America (May 6 2011) & the Avengers (July 2011).
Any word on what they have planned for 2009? Apart from Wolverine.

OMG! Capitan America! Any word on who's playing him?
"Who's Brad Pitt?"*

* Reference to Ultimates Volume 1.

Oh god, another cartoon to film...

This is the cycle of life for entertainment:

Cartoon (crap) -> Movie (Even crapper) -> 'Official Game of the Movie' (Not sure why review sites even bother to review them, abysmal)

For every crap movie made that little 3 year old kids, and it seems over enthusiastic geeks run along to and see, the gaming market is shot at with game copies of an even lower quality.

Oh god, another cartoon to film...

This is the cycle of life for entertainment:

Cartoon (crap) -> Movie (Even crapper) -> 'Official Game of the Movie' (Not sure why review sites even bother to review them, abysmal)

For every crap movie made that little 3 year old kids, and it seems over enthusiastic geeks run along to and see, the gaming market is shot at with game copies of an even lower quality.

I dont know what youre going on about, but there nothing childish about iron man. Go see it and youll see.

The Watchmen aren't Marvel, but it is currently in production and scheduled for March '09.

The Spirit is slated for January '09.

JLA is tentatively slated for summer '09.

Punisher 2 (with Ray Stevenson as Frank Castle) is due to be release December '08.

Transformers was A-OK. The only comic to movie production i have found OK.

Im just saying these kind of movies get generated into really bad games, and because there blockbuster movies the game sells pretty well. Nocking games like GTA off the top spot for game rentals for no other reason except people bought it because the movie was ''good''.

iron man is also suposed to apear in the hulk 2, also in iron man 2 im assuming there will be war machine, which will be the military guy, and anyone else pick up on the secrent agency called shiel, shield is the military organization, of the band of heros in marvel ultimate alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom