The Tech Forums World Record Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
The T.F. Folding@Home World Records.

Most points - b1gapl, with 204,914 points as of Aug 27, 2007.

Highest 24hr average -
highest24hraverage2zi3.jpg

Most points in 24 hours - b1gapl, with:
mostpointsinaday2vb2.jpg

The fastest time to 100k points - 4 1/2 months, by Phantom118.

Most WUs completed - _______x, with 1,586 WUs completed. Although not active anymore.

Most active T.F. Folders - 33 active folders.....We need more!

Highest Team T.F. F@H 24hr average - 13,190 points as of Aug 27, 2007. Keep it up guys!!

Most points in one day by Team T.F. - 7,520 points.

Most points in one week by Team T.F. - 85,987 points.

T.F.'s highest team ranking - #459, as of Aug 27, 2007...Come on Top 100!

Biggest leap in rank, by a T.F. Member on Team T.F. - SuperFocker, who jumped 70 spots!

Biggest leap, Team T.F. has jumped up in rankings - 10...and climbing...

Most T.F. Members with a 1.6k+ 24hr point average - 3....Held by Phantom118, DaShogun, and motoxer4533.

Most improved folding T.F. Members - Phantom118, DaShogun, phucng_10, and motoxer4533. All who fold with the SMP client. We need more SMP members!

Well that's all I have. Feel free to post any other records that I missed. Enjoy reading... Team T.F. FTW!!

Do you have proof, of another tech forum member, who is younger than him? I was basing these records, on what I found while I was searching. But you're free to add anything else, that I have missed. Just show some proof.

ooo...I'll save that Trotter. How many members have you banned? Too many to count? More than any of the other mods?

By the way....this should be your new, ban hammer:
4ya30k4bi7.gif

^ thats funny... but that airplane that had the pic... "This fool has been shot down" is even more funny

LOL!

I didn't keep track, and I wouldn't want to go crawling through the archives to find out. There is a thread in the mod's area where we used to posted bannings and why, but many were banned before it was started. The new software keeps a record for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom