The Tech Forums World Record Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1gapl

Mod Emeritus
Hey guys...

I was bored, so I thought of doing some surfing around, for some record stats, right here on T.F....and this is what I've come up with:

Fastest time to 1000 posts - phucng_10, achieved one thousand of his post-whoring, thread jacking ...lol....jk, helpful posts...in approximately 38 days, since his sign-up...on Aug 15, 2007.

Thread with the most views - Nvidia 7800 Won't Work - 318,796
hollywood said:
i bought one of these (7800 PCIe graphic card) and tried putting in my dell dimension 2350. my friend said that the shiny metal part on the bottom looks like it has lines because you cut at the lines if it doesnt fit. so i carefully cut off the bottom so that it fit into 1 of the slot things (PCI slot) in my computer. now it doesnt work. did i cut it wrong? id post pics, but no camera. is there anyway i can fix this? thanks for any help.

What a classic. No wonder, this thread has the most views.

Thread with the most replies - Windows Vista Discussion - 2,410. You either hate it, or love it.

Section with the most threads - Windows Operating Systems and Software - 25,180

Section with the most posts - Other Computer HW Topics - 191,401

Most users online simultaneously - Most users ever online was 666. watch out, now...

First member of T.F. - Chopper, first joined on March 1, 2002.

Member with the most posts - Warez Monster with 19,216 posts.

Last member alphabetically - zzz

First member alphabetically - A Master

Most posts simultaneously posted at the same time - Power Supply Wattage? (Newb question) - 4 posts simultaneously accomplished by peterhuang913, Sora, vernong1992, and b1gapl on Aug 10, 2007.
b1gapl said:
holy cow....we all four posted at the same, about the same thing.

Highest Average Post per day - kobe24 - It's not really official, but the time he was posting like a maniac, agreeing to everything, and filling up the whole high performance section with his name....I saw it somewhere in the 200s. Post whore!!...lol jk...

"Supposedly" oldest member on T.F. - john558, at the soon to retire, waiting for his pension fund age of 60.

"Supposedly" youngest member on T.F. - psp_crazy1, at the fountain of youth age, of 13.

T.F. Member with the highest score in 3DMark06 - jseber1982, with an '06 score of 18,395. ZOMG!

T.F. Member who "supposedly" has the best gaming system - jseber1982, again....with his specs:

QX6700@4.5ghz@neg 65*C
EVGA Nforce 680i
4gigs OCZ DDR2 9200
2x10krpm raptors in raid 0
EVGA Geforce 8800GTX SLI
EVGA Geforce 8800GTX SLI
PC Power and Cooling 1KW psu
Sound Blaster Live X-fi Platinum
Custom built phase change cooler

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Longest T.F. Member name - NinteenNinetySeven - 18 letters.

Bonus.....T.F. Hall of Shame - khan008, hollywood (and his friend), K M A N (by request), talldude123
tsk, tsk, tsk....

I know some of them might not be correct, so feel free to post any corrections. These will be updated probably on a monthly basis, or a yearly basis. So stats are constantly changing on T.F., but the records will be edited, periodically. Also feel free, to post any new record categories, that aren't on the list.

You don't much to do, do you? :p
Interesting stats though

lol...Well it's not like I do this everyday. I just didn't feel like sleeping last night, so I've been up since last morning. It's 5 in the morning right now.

T.F. Member who "supposedly" has the best gaming system
I thought it was gonna be Khan until i saw him at the bottom, what about biggest fanboy ME or best sig,or a most useless poster?

T.F. Member who "supposedly" has the best gaming system
I thought it was gonna be Khan until i saw him at the bottom, what about biggest fanboy ME or best sig,or a most useless poster?

Those would be based on opinions. I'm looking for like, numerical stats.

Oh...great one. Whose got the most infractions, and the most referrals? Trotter and nitestick have 2 referrals, as well.

b1gapl said:
Most users online simultaneously - Most users ever online was 447, 04-02-2007 at 04:42 AM.
That's just since the upgrade. the old record was in excess of 666. i remember several having fits when the record hit 666, but it only lasted a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom