TF Presidential Approval Poll (NO FLAMING!)

What Case Is Better?

• SILVERSTONE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antec

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the word "Bush" in all these statements should be replaced by the phrase "the people behind the puppet called Bush".

i disapprove.

horndude said:
strongly disapprove, he's guilty of treason on multiple counts

... elaborate...

Well someone above said "I feel safe with Bush". And that pretty much sums it up for me. I wouldn't have wanted any one else in the white house on 9/11 and quite honestly, with the situation hes been given, I think he has done nicely. We ***** and moan about the prices of things, and our army actually doing something, but look at it this way, as someone also said, gas would go up indefinately no matter who the president was. And if we had some wimp afraid to lift a finger as a Pres., we would not have even done anything after Sept 11....

Approve.

Disapprove, I think he's a puppet. On American affairs I can't really comment, but on the international view, I think people are getting sick of him and see him as an idiot (sorry if that offences people, although my PM isn't much better). I think this unoffical vote sums up peoples view. The world votes

Alex81388 said:
... elaborate...

Well someone above said "I feel safe with Bush". And that pretty much sums it up for me. I wouldn't have wanted any one else in the white house on 9/11 and quite honestly, with the situation hes been given, I think he has done nicely. We ***** and moan about the prices of things, and our army actually doing something, but look at it this way, as someone also said, gas would go up indefinately no matter who the president was. And if we had some wimp afraid to lift a finger as a Pres., we would not have even done anything after Sept 11....

Approve.

see the US constitution.....plain and simple, he's not unique though, many presidents have committed acts of treason, its so commonplace anymore it gets brushed aside

illegal use of the miltary, and unconstitutional use of the military
ties to money laundering and drug dealing
record number of FOIA requests and lawsuits
lying to congress and the american people
cronyism
general misuse of the office and its powers
removing freedoms granted under the constitution and CFR's

I can go on if you want............some of the above arent crimes, but they are "unbecoming the office of president", which is enough to warrant immediate dismissal in my view

Ebil would be a good word. I can't stand him.

Using 9/11 as a scape goat

Constantly being on vacation not only on 9/11 guess where he was when katrina hit

he speaks as bad as I spell (hur hur hur)

History of chronic lies

His connections to the terrorists themselves

destroying the economy

says to hell with america and goes to a war without their support

drinker / druggy in High School

I'll end here but PM me if you want a full list.

bradybnmci said:
Horndude
Name 1 president that hasn't done all of the above.

thats a tough one, you'd have to back pretty far that's for sure

I guess Carter to a degree was a bit cleaner than many of the last few president's but he wasnt exactly clean either. Compared the last few though he was a saint. Considering any president automatically inherits the typical US backstabbing duplicitous foreign policy which has been the standard operatiing procedure for decades its hard to find anyone really worthwhile, certainly none of them have attempted to stop it. However, there are varying degrees of criminality, and the last few president's are an embarrassment and never should have been elected to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom