the tech forums oscars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
ok i know this sounds crazy but we can have some fun with this.
we will have 10 categories which i have yet to come up with, as a forum we will nominate people for those categories, once the nominations are finished we will, have a vote for the winner, then yo u will win a small oscar icon, if someone can design one to put in the signature, but id wrather it be original then just a litle gold statue. and the we could have them maybe every 3 months for categories, we could have best over clocker, hardware maniacs, we know who they are, cheapskate gamers, best quotes, most contributing member. and others, star pilling in some categorie ideas, so we can get these oscars rolling, oh another one could be spelling natzi. anyway lets have some fun with this.

lol I am sure there will be more than ten category's :D I am sure this is going to be fun.

Sounds really fun. :D fantastic idea.

We need to get the supermods and mods to set this up properly. Maybe 15 categories or 10 like you said.

well im volunteering to do all the work for it, like counting nominations and then the votes picking categories and sending out the awards, if this goes well maybe even stickie it.

this sounds like a great idea...but if it's just going to be an icon in the sig how will people know what the award is for, there is going to have to be a bit of text with it i think, ex

((ICON))-Highest Contributer
((ICON))-best speller
((ICON))-Best Over clocker

not necessarily those categories but you get my point.

ya i get to, but considering i wanted to do these every 3/4 months itl be nice to have multiple awards. it can be done, anyway i need soem ideas, so far i have hardware junkie
cheap skate
best over clocker
best quotes
spelling natzi
best contributor
the moderator award
now thats 6 categories lets have a few more original ideas.
edit: i have two more ideas, night owel, and post junkie, me or vern can be put into that section lol.

haha lol what about cooling champ, most creative modder. im liking the idea of 15 categories more now. and if the nominees wont get offended by this one the fanboy award.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom