Tech-Forums Offical Metal Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, they arent hardcore(well a couple of their songs are) but they are awesome. Sounds alot like soundgarden if you like them.

ah ok.

Favorite christian metal bands-

Creed- enough said.
Pillar- i love their "fireproof" album.
Demon Hunter- interesting name, but kick *** music.
The red Room- no one knows who they are.

I really hate to be the cynical *******. But I had to say something.

Creed, is by no means related to Metal. Technically speaking, going by the definition of Metal, their cannot be a Christian Metal band.

Also, no band you listed is a "Hardcore" band so to speak. If you want to listen to Hardcore check out-

First Blood
Minor Threat
Brutal Fight
Icepick

I have no clue who they are , on the new thread that ill make ill list bands from every sort of metal and add some slogans and userbars for us to put in our sigs !

You should let me help you out on that. I have a feeling I know a bit more about Metal then alot of kids on here.

Nah Son. Just AIM. Imradcore, im not on now I'm at work. Just PM me for now. I'll be online for the next 4 hours or so at work off and on, hit me up there.

EDIT: I'm goin on my lunch now, be back in an hour.

Also, I'll make a master list of all types of Metal bands,you and b1g give me a list of yours and I'll compile it. I'll be quite long. And everyone else can PM me and tell me who I should add.

Check you PM send your list to me with the other thing that i asked , im out to a Dream Theater Fan Club meeting cya have fun read your PM's.

i didt read all through this thread but i saw the word "hardcore" and now im in the mood to listen to some Hatebreed

im not a fan of alot of Hardcore or Death/Black metal some bands i like (mercyful fate, king diamond) but thats about it

but a new band that im listening to (well idk if they are new or not but i just heard them) was As summer Dies, they came on before mushroomhead at the concert i went to thursday night, and i talked to the chick bassist and she hooked me up with a cd and ive really gotten into them

Hahaha King Diamond. Have you seen that dude before? He has to be a joke. Here's a list I compiled off the top of my head and sent to preacher. He'll probably post it soon.

Hatebreed it the most overrated band ever. I saw them when they played with First Blood. First Blood killed it, but i wasn't diggin hatebreed at all.

Death Metal-

Amon Amarth
Ancient Necropsy
Behemoth
Belphagor
Beneath The Massacre
Cannibal Corpse
Deadwater Drowning
Despised Icon
Devourment
Exodus
KillWhitneyDead
Misericordiam
Necrophagist
Nile
Sepultura
SKinless
Suffocation
SUicide Silence
The Red Chord

Metal/Hardcore-

7 Angles 7 Plagues
A Life Once Lost
Animosity
Age of Ruin
Between the Buried and Me
First Blood
Ion Dissonance
Stand and Fight
Full Blow Chaos
IcePick
Metallica
Motley Crue
Minor Threat
Remembering Never
Refused
Sick of It All
The Acacia Strain
The Warriors

Here's some artists on my Creative Zen:

Pantera
KillSwitch Engage
Himsa
Lamb of God
Sepultura
Godsmack
Disturbed
As I lay Dying
Iron Maiden
Mega Death
Metallica
Hatebreed
Zombie
Mudvayne
Static-X
Slayer
Motorhead

Those are a few off the top of my head. I like most metal, although I steer clear of all the screamo metal...

i love king diamond, me and some friends are going to go see him in march
i think the next concert im going to is a dope concert in november
o and btw is megdeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom