Tech-Forums Offical Metal Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avenged Sevenfold isn't close to being Metal.
Nobody said they where.
I've been rocking out to a lot of Avenged Sevenfold lately - they're awesome.
Thanx, they are my favorite band. Even though, their new stuff (Critical Acclaim and Almost Easy) is pretty wierd considering what were used to hearing from them. But then again WB really told them what to do, and now they are being creative going at it on their own. My favorite album will always be Waking the Fallen though. I loved it when Matt screamed. (And im not a big screaming fan either)

Nobody said they where. Thanx, they are my favorite band. Even though, their new stuff (Critical Acclaim and Almost Easy) is pretty wierd considering what were used to hearing from them. But then again WB really told them what to do, and now they are being creative going at it on their own. My favorite album will always be Waking the Fallen though. I loved it when Matt screamed. (And im not a big screaming fan either)

You're right, no one said they were. But you're discussing them on a Metal thread, that's made for Metal bands.

Nobody said they where. Thanx, they are my favorite band. Even though, their new stuff (Critical Acclaim and Almost Easy) is pretty wierd considering what were used to hearing from them. But then again WB really told them what to do, and now they are being creative going at it on their own. My favorite album will always be Waking the Fallen though. I loved it when Matt screamed. (And im not a big screaming fan either)

Avenged Sevenfold said they were Metal

Article

imo, i think they are more punk because of their act, maaaybe a sub genre of Nu Metal because of the note composure

Avenged Sevenfold said they were Metal

Article

imo, i think they are more punk because of their act, maaaybe a sub genre of Nu Metal because of the note composure

double bass drum says a lot in their music.

they originated from a metalcore type of music

I dont see how they'd be punk at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom