Tech-Forums Offical Metal Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I've got 6 full Lamb Of God Albums in the player in my sig.

Ashes of the Wake, Sacrament, New American Gospel, As the Palace Burns, Killadelphia and Burn the Priest.

I'm considering changing the page to a pop-up??? So it will just be the player.
I'm still working with the xml playlist a bit. I'm also working on getting the album art associated with the tracks.

Dream Theater Fans Notice
Rhino Records has set a March 18 release date for a "best-of" double-CD from progressive metal giants DREAM THEATER, entitled "Greatest Hit & 19 Other Pretty Cool Songs".

More information will be made available soon.

DREAM THEATER's new anime-themed video, "Forsaken", will premiere in early 2008. To whet the fans' appetites, Roadrunner Records is offering a peek at the video's main characters here: Roadrunner Records (that's Leo on the left and Alice on the right).

DREAM THEATER's video for the song "Constant Motion" can be viewed on YouTube. The track comes off "Systematic Chaos", which has sold around 100,000 copies in the United States since its June 5 release, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

So, I think I've finally got my wimpy player sorted out. I changed the skin to something fairly simple. I've also sorted out the playlist issues I was having. All of the songs are now associated with the album art. I've also got them sorted by album. I'm using a skin that has a "detach player" button. Which allows you to detach the player to a separate browser window. It's the button that looks like the windows window resize button. "Under the track loop button".

To check it out just click my sig. It's all lamb of god.

But, I'm thinking about actually opening up a folder on our FTP that anyone can upload to. I will provide info for those that are interested in uploading. Then I will install a wimpy rave player in that folder and create a playlist. Then we can all create a player that has our favorite metal on it.

so after about a week i thin i have a new favorite band...
MACHINEHEAD!!!

their new album is amazing one of the best albums ive heard in years
made me want to listen to their other cds as well and now im back to being hooked on the burning red

great band going to see them and hellyeah on the 30th

so after about a week i thin i have a new favorite band...
MACHINEHEAD!!!

their new album is amazing one of the best albums ive heard in years
made me want to listen to their other cds as well and now im back to being hooked on the burning red

great band going to see them and hellyeah on the 30th

HELLYEAH LONG LIVE THE MACHINEHEAD!!!!!! ROCKON DUDE!!! -\,,/(x_x)\,,/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom