Tech-Forums Offical Metal Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are a few off the top of my head. I like most metal, although I steer clear of all the screamo metal...
Technically theirs no such thing as screamo metal. Screamo was pretty popular in the underground world in the 80's and 90's, but their hasn't been an actual true Screamo band since. Their are of course bands that are rather light and scream, like Thursday, etc, but they're not Screamo bands, that genre died. You mean Metal band's that scream? Most new death metal/grind/metalcore bands do scream now. Not too many Pantera's out there ha.

really genres are nothing but BS considering its all opinions
i consider bands like thursday screamo
theres sooooo many genres out there that you cant really classify much anymore
(hair metal, nu metal, death metal, black metal, alternative metal, sweedish metal, underground metal, etc...)

Yea. When I say screamo metal I am referring to bands that do nothing but scream, scream, scream... high pitched death from burning. I need to be able to hear the lyrics for the most part. If I can't hear the lyrics and sing them myself, I really don't want to listen to it.

Although, I get far too aggressive when listening to metal. Mostly the reason I do listen to it.

Ok, ill add lancec and vernong im totally wasted when im posting this (got back from a dt meeting at a pub) ill look at whoever wanted to join tomorrow in the mean time rock on

ah ok.

Favorite christian metal bands-

Creed- enough said.
Pillar- i love their "fireproof" album.
Demon Hunter- interesting name, but kick *** music.
The red Room- no one knows who they are.

hey, I completely forgot about Pillar! I. . am fire proof!! lol, anyways, yeah...I want added! grew up with the rock thing going on, moved a little away from it but still half of the 160 or so CDs I have are rock (the other half being a mix of rap, jazz, and classical)... anyone even heard of Iced Earth? ok, lets go deep into the death lounge... Nosferatu, Macbeth, Trans-Siberian Railroad (the deals with Metallica) Therion, Tristiana, Lacuna Coil, ect ect ect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom