TF monthly image contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah the message was right. It was being finished up, putting on the finishing touches. I declare it cultural differences and rule in favor of...well me! muahahahahaha I'll be takin 100% of the thanks now yarrrr!! :p :D

I don't know if I will, besides it only takes me one day to create something an I got an entire month :p maybe I wanna wait until last minute so no one can take my idear! :D

Nubius,
maybe I wanna wait until last minute so no one can take my idear!
Now thats an intelligent decision. And morever you can steal/have the ideas of other image posters.....

:cool:

Hmm..i guess this is a major flaw in the 'TF contest design' . The pics should'nt be displayed for other users to see. Only the mods can see the pics and rate them...maybe the contest should be like ,to send the pics to mods via mail or somethin like that..

yeah trust me there's been a lot of back and forth about how we were gonna go about setting it up and having the entries displayed. Basically for now I guess it's 'honor system' or something and it's just the fact that yours better look a lot different from someone elses

intercodes said:
Hmm..i guess this is a major flaw in the 'TF contest design' . The pics should'nt be displayed for other users to see. Only the mods can see the pics and rate them...maybe the contest should be like ,to send the pics to mods via mail or somethin like that..

yeah for sure that was MY original idea when i started this contest thing, but it got shot down, forget why now so we are doing it like this for now.

this first contest is like a test run and if we (or ya'll) see a better way of running, well.....it may be incorporated. if ya have any ideas PM me but lets let this first one run its course to see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom