Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20++

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
I thought that would be a great idea. Most Gaming/Mac/PC/OCing/Off topic magazines don't cover every subject the way this forum does, and it would be funny to post all the stupid/Funny posts every once in a while... :D

Of corse it would probably be as big as the Bible... What you think? :cool:

that would be very hard to do...

but if somebody took the time to publish such a thing I think it would be usefull to have on hand... (all the techie information in the world) in paper form...

I'd say yes to a tf magazine... but if it was soly based on this site...
it would be nearly imposible to implement...

even small circulation publishing/distribution costs alone are about $25,000 per month even for a small run........printing these things isnt cheap, that would be for a full color decent sized magazine

once its going you can offset most of that with advertising and whatnot, still have to pay at least one full time artist/editor to generate each issue

A friend of mine used to do a magazine for local art here in ohio, he and his boss were all there was to it, the actual printing and distribution was contracted out, but it massively expensive.

horndude said:
even small circulation publishing/distribution costs alone are about $25,000 per month even for a small run........printing these things isnt cheap, that would be for a full color decent sized magazine

once its going you can offset most of that with advertising and whatnot, still have to pay at least one full time artist/editor to generate each issue

A friend of mine used to do a magazine for local art here in ohio, he and his boss were all there was to it, the actual printing and distribution was contracted out, but it massively expensive.
what about making them in PDF format, where people download it from this site?

Sorta cool thought
Not effective to implement

Nothing wrong with a good monthly / weekly news letter to keep you up to date though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom