TF... I want a new drug

Status
Not open for further replies.
only sad thing is, if i want to drive from the ages of 18-27 i think, they can force me to fight for them. which is a bunch of bullshit.

P.P. Mguire said:
neither will i, think its a waste for an overrated country like this.

as long as you never disrespect those who do, its completely okay.

And I'm sorry thats your view.

only sad thing is, if i want to drive from the ages of 18-27 i think, they can force me to fight for them. which is a bunch of bullshit.

They never will re-enact the draft, because the nation is made up of people like you, you arn't willing to die for the nation or for a cause..

And they can draft you, even if you don't drive. Assuming the draft came back.... which it never will.

And that sounds a bit offensive.... it isnt ment to be. Sorry, cant find better wording.

Please don't flame or get offended, I don't mean to be offensive.

Actully here in kentucky at 18 if you want to drive you have to basically sign to where the goverment can force you to fight for them, draft or no draft. If they want they will. Now if they said there will be no more drafts why would they force us to do that? :p

Its a precassion... that will never ba abolished.

uite frankly, I've talked to alot of army recruiters and officers, and they said flat out that if you don't want in the army, they dont want you. Its not like during WWII, where aanybody was willing to fight: people today are mentlly conditioned to fight or not too. People who don't want to be there drag down moral and get people killed. Theyed rather go in with less men who wanted to be there then otherwise.

Thats why soldiers are happy to be in Iraq: they all want to be there and beleive in what there doing. This is not propoganda: I've talked to them.

Lets not get into this. What country is worth it though? Besides its NOT about protecting the shady goverment. Its about protecting the people you love, and every other person contributing to the same tasks. If everyone felt that way, where would the United States be? Thats just pure bad attitude..

FadingTheory, your doing alot, most others wouldent. Thats a huge sacrifice joining the military.

Way to hijack the hell out of my thread, people. This is not about the militar or fighting for America or America not being worth it, this is about being addicted to TF. How further could you have strayed from the original topic at hand? Seriously, you could not have gone further from the original topic.

Fading: i have talked to MANY a soldier returned from Iraq. I have a few family members came back, and quite a few friends who came back. They all hated it. They didnt love being over there. They loved fighting for their country, for what they believed to be right, but not to be over there. No man should have to be where they are, it is not right. I dont care what the hell you say, war is hell, and nobody likes to be in it.

You are going to fight for your country, and that is more than I can say that I'm doing, and for the I salute you. I have great respect for you, but dont start saying that people love being over in Iraq. They are going to be there, and not complain about being there, but certainly are not going to love it.

Now, please either get back to teh original topic at hand or a mod come in and close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom