TF... I want a new drug

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL, this is like discussing a drinking problem over beer...LOL

Just stop, dude. Find something else, and don't come to the TF for at least a week. Find something more exciting.

nooo dont give up TF lol.
ne how..... im not admitting that my homepage is tech forums...... im just.. letting every one guess if it is or not...
does that work? ^^^

Makes me feel good, knowing that I'm not alone.

However, my homepage is not TF. It's google, like every geeks home page.

Sorry to bump a month old thread...

I've found myself now to come here only during work hours. At home I'm rarely here, unless I'm anxiously anticipating a response to a question, which is pretty reasonable if you ask me. Just letting everyone know, that I am getting better!!!

Dammit... I am such a geek! People are addicted to drugs, alcohol, gambling, sex, etc... I have to be addicted to a god damn computer forum! :mad:

Haha well at least it's a lot less physically damaging than most other addictions...until you go blind from staring at your monitor, but that probly won't happen for a while now...;)

or the nasty carpal tunnel I can get. Did you know that more inuries occur in an office environment than any other work environment. Injuries such as carpal tunnel and the like.

Except for maybe fishing... Thats a pretty dangerous job. I think it is the most dangrous job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom