the tech forums FOOD OF THE GODS thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a serious dislike to candians its not the people just the accent that drives me mad! Aussie accents are much better although tazmanians always seem a tad out of there mind lol.

You haven't tried Omaha Steaks.
Omaha Steaks: Steak, Seafood and More

100% grain fed beef. They're not cheap, but they are worth the money.

Here at Omaha Steaks, we stand behind our products...

If you are not absolutely thrilled with your purchase from us for any reason at all - we'll replace your purchase or refund your money, whichever you prefer.

When you order from Omaha Steaks, your satisfaction is always unconditionally guaranteed... so you can order with complete confidence.

I've had several... ribeye, T-bone, flank, filet, sirloin... all of them were great. I prefer a thick ribeye or sirloin, but it's all good to me. I just love beef!

To give them a try, go with one of their samplers to get a bit of several.

Does anybody else just freaking love tamales? The best ones are cheese and peppers, I think. I used to live close to a latin market and I could get them cheap and fresh every day.

I've had several... ribeye, T-bone, flank, filet, sirloin... all of them were great. I prefer a thick ribeye or sirloin, but it's all good to me. I just love beef!

To give them a try, go with one of their samplers to get a bit of several.
Was going to go with the great value collection but unfortunately they don't deliver to the Uk I will call them up later and try and talk to the manager to do a one off :p, use my English charm.

I have a serious dislike to candians its not the people just the accent that drives me mad! Aussie accents are much better although tazmanians always seem a tad out of there mind lol.

the accent is very over exagerated in the media, i play xbox live internationaly and no one can ever tell im canadian, same goes for any other games i play, and use voice chat, i find the accent anoying myself, and my mom still has her aussie accent, i have it somewhat depeding on the words, i used to say jumped for the longest time, until everyone was like wtf is a jumper, so i converted to sweater.

the accent is very over exagerated in the media, i play xbox live internationaly and no one can ever tell im canadian, same goes for any other games i play, and use voice chat, i find the accent anoying myself, and my mom still has her aussie accent, i have it somewhat depeding on the words, i used to say jumped for the longest time, until everyone was like wtf is a jumper, so i converted to sweater.

thats what its all aboot=)

I have met quite a few canadians so I am not just going by the American media overly exaggerated stereotype of a Canadian accent. Who the **** uses sweater thats something my nan would say its either a jumper or a hoody here depending on whether it has a hood obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom