Tech Forums Fantasy Ban hammer League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*WARNING SCIFI BUFF ALERT*

Battlestar's may have an advantage in fighters but the 304's have beaming tech. No matter how armored a Battlestar is it's not going to withstand a multi gigaton detonation inside of the the ship. That's assuming the 304's beam weapons are offline, since we have seen eliminate wraith hives with a few shots and hives are larger than Battlestar's and are also heavily armored.

Ah the beaming tech, it's it odd you forgot to mention the wraith jamming? And no it wouldn't survive a interior detonation of a nuke but a battlestar has better defense than the flawed shields that give out every other fight.

A battletars only weakness is if it get's boarded, but that is some what mitigated by marines (yea X304's have a few but not as many or as well armed).

Oh a Battlestar of the galactica type is about as long as 4 modern day US aircraft carriers, an a pegasuss class is about the lenght of 6 of them.

here is another from my banhammer selection

270198712091a0fd5e5cur7.jpg

The wraith were able to develop jamming but that doesn't mean that the battletar's crew would be able to do the same. Most of the flaw's with the 304's shields were before the Asgard upgrades, they have been more durable since then. Also projectile weapons and nukes have had little effect against shielded targets. Even Aphophis's ships were able to withstand nukes close to a gigaton in yield and the 304's shields are allot better than his. Based off of unending I would say the 304's have a significant advantage in maneuverability vs the battletars.

The only way a battletar would win is if the 304 didn't use beam weapons, didn't use beaming tech, and sit still and let it's shields be depleted.

Who needs shields when you have a flack barrier?

*WARNING SCIFI BUFF ALERT*

A Battlestar can carry around 40 vipers per flight pod and about 20 raptors when the X304 can carry 14 302's. And from last time i looked the Deadlus only uses one of it's bays as the other is filled with cargo for atlantis.
The Battlestars have more crew and much larger resource pool than the X304.
The Galctica is hardened agenst nuclear strikes an EMP from a close hit, while the X304's wuss out after a few shots from wraith weapons (when not powerd by a ZPM). Same goes for the shields.
The Galactics faster than light propulsion is nearly instantanious while the X304's takes weeks to make a joruny through hyper space.
If the asguard weapons fail (they do this quite frequently) they have a limmited souce of defence and offence in the form of rail guns and missiles, while the galactica still has it's vipers an raptors and it's weapons sytems can be maned while the X304's still have to be computer controled.

Need i say more?

deathstar.gif

Death Star to pwn Galactica and X304

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom