Tech Forums is famous

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were actually famous, Extremetech mentioned us in their recommended geek sites article..

Darn tootin they did :)

Extremetech said:
Building, buying, overclocking, networking, and just about every other PC topic are all covered on the message boards at Tech Forums. Engage in discussion with PC enthusiasts, educate yourself on new gear, or tech a n00b which end of the optical drive the cable plugs into. You'll find all levels of users here, and the discussions are always engaging.

hahahahahaaha. engaging discussions my ***... we talk about such random things that usually don't have any bearing on anything...

I think we should sticky that thread somewhere as well. Then it'd be brought up less and we can all reminisce and revel in our 15 minutes.

oh those where the days, lol the funny noobs, i actually love our site, you go to other forums and it is full of noobs, i tried out the evga forum but i end up arguing with a guy who thinks his 8800ultra is better then a gtx280 lol.

I know a guy on a diffrent forums who insists that his ultra and gts can be sli'd. I think he doesn't understand that SLI is not when you have two monitors hooked up to 2 diffrent cards. But whatever.

ya where preaty knowledgable here, people on evga are recomending 1000w psu for tri sli gtx280 im like um you would fine fine with a good 750 or 850 as long as you had the connections. then they recomend like 800w psu for sli gtx280 its rediculous. where not a very argumentative forum but thats usually because where all preaty techsavy and know what we are talking about in most cases.

This thing won't die....

Btw, where is that thread? Hall of fame/shame? sounds like an awesome thread.
Being immortalized in my sig.

I know a guy on a diffrent forums who insists that his ultra and gts can be sli'd. I think he doesn't understand that SLI is not when you have two monitors hooked up to 2 diffrent cards. But whatever.
I get a few people trying to convince me of this too. I normally tell them "YEAH, right. That might be true for you."

ya where preaty knowledgable here, people on evga are recomending 1000w psu for tri sli gtx280 im like um you would fine fine with a good 750 or 850 as long as you had the connections. then they recomend like 800w psu for sli gtx280 its rediculous. where not a very argumentative forum but thats usually because where all preaty techsavy and know what we are talking about in most cases.

Yeah, its pretty sad when its a forum for one of the actual graphics cards board partners. Ive seen people say 500W and 600W for a single 8800gt...thats ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom