TF Dedicated BF2 ranked Server : Interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested if it was an ET server :) The game is free and runs on slow computers, so theoretically anybody could join.

If we actually decided too rent a dedicatd server, it wouldnt be $4 neccesarily. Say 10 people decide too pitch in and the cost of the server is $80 per month, each person would theoretically pay $8 if you were too split it up evenly.

If were going to go through with this, we need a list of members who are sure they will be donating. No ditching out later because you get cold feet w/e. At the moment this isnt looking too good considering we only have about 5 people interested....

And another question, how many people here would actually play on the server?

Well, im leaving for six weeks, but when i come back, i think i'll donate like 20$... :)

I play everyday 2-8 Hours, and at least one of the weekends...

I WILL NOT pitch in every month thoe, but i still will play for free :)

that'd be tight, i've been waiting for TF to get a bf2 server... its the only game i dont SUCK at.... although im not good at it either

im not sure about my financial dedication, however. im kind of in a rut with money :-\

As long as the server has flying maps in the map cycle, you can count me in.

I would be glad to provide air cover for my fellow tech-forums troops.

If all goes well, when will the server be coming online?

BTW: I am gona be gone working in New York for all of June, so I wont be able to play then, but when I come back you can count me in.

If I like the server and the community in it, you can also count me in for regular donations.

I think it was that big5042 guy or whatever.

Anyway, if you guys want an ET server to play in, I have a non-PB one you can play in. 63.215.74.225, beware, some players use aimbots.

It makes it more of a challenge for us non-cheaters. :p I can still own most of them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom