TF Convention?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for all those people in the Australia Sydney Area, there is CeBit next week.

You can be a minor and still fly alone, you just need to inform the airline ahead of schedule. You can also even get someone to meet you at the gate, and then take you to the next one.
When I was 13, my bro and I flew alone all the way from Houston to South Korea to visit my dad.

A TF convention sounds pretty neat. A big ol' LAN party and stands with the latest info on comp stuff. :D

Well, for all those people in the Australia Sydney Area, there is CeBit next week.
And for those in or around Texas, QuakeCon is coming up in August.:cool:

You are so pessimistic, you always say things cant be done. Allow me to quote Larry
No, its called thinking realistically especially since half the people here are 13-17, have no cars, use parents money, and live across the world....REALISTIC.....just like someone who doesn't know about overclocking isn't going to suddenyl jump in and snag world records in the first 5 minutes of trying.

just like someone who doesn't know about overclocking isn't going to suddenyl jump in and snag world records in the first 5 minutes of trying.

That belongs in another thread, NOT this one. Dont be so hyporcritical and so blatently start flames.

yea exactly, and what if one person or a couple actually did have the car or money to do it and it IS realistic? anything can be done and anything i possible, only a pesemistic person thinks that just cause they dont seem better than you than they cant do it. remember, there is always somebody better out there than you, and you could be talking to them and not even notice it.

Him said:
That belongs in another thread, NOT this one. Dont be so hyporcritical and so blatently start flames.
he wasn't trying to flame anyone. I don't see how it is hypocritical either

he was just giving an example of the impossibility of it actually happening. well okay it's not 100% impossible, but it is extremely improbbable

the people at TF are from all around the world.
like Harper said in another thread one time, there are actually people from outside the US here.

P.P. Mguire said:
yea exactly, and what if one person or a couple actually did have the car or money to do it and it IS realistic? anything can be done and anything i possible, only a pesemistic person thinks that just cause they dont seem better than you than they cant do it. remember, there is always somebody better out there than you, and you could be talking to them and not even notice it.

"Wink Wink, nudge, nudge, say no more say no more eh, eh?"

I just thought it would be a cool idea, is all. It would be cool for alot of use to feel like we belonged. Other people come to other conentions from around the world as well, I though that maybe this one could be to. Apparently I was wrong.

don't get us wrong, it is a good idea by a lot of people, it is just very unlikely to happen because people are from all over the world and it would cost too much

The way people speak can also hurt the convention that we could have. Anyways what games could we play at the LAN party? I don't play most the games you guys play......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom