TF Baby #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but we where thinking of Ezio for a boy first name =D

Oh come on, with a name like that the kid will ride a T-Rex to school throw burning footballs at teachers and be crowned King what's not cool about that.

Gratz :)

We should make bets on who will have the 3rd :p I say soulphire.

Nha Soul is MY little snuggle muffin the only way a baby is coming out of that man is if subway put's baby meat on the menu.

OZYMANDIAS
Should totally call him Ozymandias. Easily shortened to Ozzy :D
Or Ozymandiasie if it's a girl.

In all seriousness though, congrats :)

Nha Soul is MY little snuggle muffin the only way a baby is coming out of that man is if subway put's baby meat on the menu.

Or some one pees in his butt. Just saying lol..

What has been read...or imagined...
hnnng.jpg

Lol but on topic, congrats man! That's some serious **** right there. You'll do good :) and I second Saxon's name choice

Mguire I'm glad things are turning different than what you told me, I wish you the best man.
Also keep me informed on whats going on, and I'll check by FB every so often to make sure your still wild and ruthless. :p

Mguire I'm glad things are turning different than what you told me, I wish you the best man.
Also keep me informed on whats going on, and I'll check by FB every so often to make sure your still wild and ruthless. :p

Hehe all the time! The crazyness never ends with me whether it's good or bad.

Soul, if you actually come in the winter then make sure it's after December 18th so you can see the new PP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom