Tech-Forums 50k Celebration ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Any idea what we're doing when tech forums reached to 50,000 members land mark ? We have to do something..

I doubt we will do anything... Revise rules for members that have been here for a certain ammount of time? Make a subscription system that people can send money into to get extra features? I dunno lol

Well we where all going to beat up oreo but we may as well do that now :p JK dude.

Personaly I have no idea what or if we have anything planned I know on Saturday night we got a party round at jorsofts but that is just a mods only thing, unless you all want to see me in a bright yellow spedo.

Well we where all going to beat up oreo but we may as well do that now :p JK dude.

Personaly I have no idea what or if we have anything planned I know on Saturday night we got a party round at jorsofts but that is just a mods only thing, unless you all want to see me in a bright yellow spedo.

I'm a cookie ! Don't hurt me ! :D

Without mentioning names i would think more people would want to see you in a bright yellow speedo around here than you may think :p

:D Hehehehe It would be wild if all the members were active. Wait, scratch that... it would be pandemonium for the mods.

My god picture how much we would have to expand your basement to accommodate all the mods... jeasus I have a hard time contemplating that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom