TF 2012

KSoD is going through a lot IRL right now which is why he has not been around. I dunno about most others.

The main issue with ownership has been that nothing happens. In other words, stagnation. Larry would come up with an idea, bounce it off me and maybe say something about it in the mods' forum... then nothing ever happened. Or it took a couple of steps and then had cardiac arrest or something. Now that TF has changed hands some things have changed as in the upper echelons of management and what I can access or no longer access on the AdminCP, as well as rolling us back to an older albeit more stable version of vB. Outside of that not much else has happened since the move.

What could management do that would make a difference? Larry talked about doing reviews on the site and I think it has been mentioned since the change. The majority of reviews that happened back then were what members themselves bought and reviewed. The items that were provided only happened because of Slaymate and the contacts he brought with him (and took when he left). Nothing has happened on this front since TF changed hands.

Another minor point is that only the owners can add/edit skins.

Andy works SEO magic, which Larry also used to do. Andy has more work of it since Google changed its formulas, though.

Back
Top Bottom