Tech Forums 2 Advanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess. Based on post count is pretty stupid.

Hopefully, the quiz will have real computer questions, and not that ridiculous dribble in the A+ exam. There is more to computers (much more) than computer assembly and overclocking! That stuff is the kiddy stuff that high school kids do. Hopefully the mods will make decent questions available from like text books.

yahh :p are we getting to be more like MS now? You know they are famous for their turn off smart ass quizzes

but sounds interesting, hopefully i'll be qualified :p May be someone should post a guide how to be qualified?

Yes. And no retarded questions about prices of video cards and what not..

Good question: When the screen only has 1024x768 pixels (32-bit color depth), why do we need 256 MB of video RAM?

Bad question: How much of an overclock can you obtain on a 6800 GT :mad:

Good question: How does increasing the voltage stabilize a prospective overclock? The REASON for it. ("giving it more juice" is not an answer :mad: )

Good question: When are shorter pipelines better than longer pipelines? (yes the scenario does matter)

etc.!

I jsut notice it today jsut a few minutes ago :p, seems good as Beedubaya said, give info help people out. They will be watching us like they always do. If they pick you they pick you, i hope whatever goes on in there is much better in some cases then in here as we have in alot of thread flames which i see no purpose in. It should just be information, help, News and so on in forums not the bull**** flames and stuff thats not what a forum is for.

the BAD thing about the quiz is that basically any question can be googled and/or found out by asking people

diabloII said:
the BAD thing about the quiz is that basically any question can be googled and/or found out by asking people

95% of TF cant do their own research right now, so if people have uber googling skills, they should be allowed in :p

lol like Harper and his GOOGLE-Fu skills lol :p but he doesnt need google to asnwer questions maybe how knows lol.

95% of TF cant do their own research right now, so if people have uber googling skills, they should be allowed in
lol that's sad but true..

speaking of quizzes...they need to get rid of this "QUIZ Score: COMING SOON!" garbage over here on the left...that's there from when I was a mod for gods sake...mike was supposed to be taking care of that, but last I heard he's AWOL again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom