Tech Forums 2 Advanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I didn't expect anything like this at all.

Do we have many details at all? Is this gonna be a separate forum? Or is it part of a vB code update? Is it gonna be advanced, like how an Advanced section was originally proposed?

Not anybody is going to be able to use TF 2 Advanced. Members will have to prove themselves in TF before they will be chosen to join TF 2. This way, we can have a serious forum without all the crap thats in TF.

giving intelligent information to people who need it, and moderators will notice you one way or an other. Most of the helpful guys in here are pretty well known already anyways, so its more of a thing for the new people to prove they can handle the questions.

beedubaya said:
Not anybody is going to be able to use TF 2 Advanced. Members will have to prove themselves in TF before they will be chosen to join TF 2. This way, we can have a serious forum without all the crap thats in TF.

very good idea

soooo guests won't be able to view it?

I think guests should view it, but not be able to post.

Anyways, maybee we can have an ATI vs Nvidia without little children, I can figure out why Him likes Intel better than AMD.

I am happy about this.

I never get to answer questions because people always beat me to it. Then I'll be sitting here viewing active topics for an hour tryin' to find something and it's all the same stupid bs.

Oh, this feeling of lonliness.

Did I spell that word right?

I guess it'll be some kind of exclusive club for regulars of TF. What about new people that might be smarter than everyone want to join?

I think what they decided on, or was proposed was for new and regulars they would have to take the quiz and your intelegence there would determine whether or not you could join. I think any kinda post count to join was ruled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom