Tech Forums 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

beedubaya

Golden Master
Sorry if this has been discussed, but I remember TF 2 being hyped back when I was a mod and very active here back in mid-late 2005. Has TF2 gone the way of the "Quiz Score", only to never show up?

beedubaya said:
Sorry if this has been discussed, but I remember TF 2 being hyped back when I was a mod and very active here back in mid-late 2005. Has TF2 gone the way of the "Quiz Score", only to never show up?

lol
I guess so.

SILENCE!!!!!!
We are never to mention that word again. Men have dissapperad after talking bad about that-which-can-never-be-mentioned only to wind up with their entrails slatherd across their homes and livestock. Why, just the other day Jim-bob Billybean bad mouthed you-know-what and the next day his cat was eating his spleen.

Actually, I think there was a thread already about this. Pretty much the concensus was "It's coming, It takes time"

Don't expect to see TF2 for a long time if ever. TF has more then enough to keep the admin.mod staff busy let alone developing a whole new forum. Trust me, it's not easy and it doesn't happen over night.

If you're looking for a more advanced tech based community, I suggest you open up your eyes and use some investigative techniques. I can't point you in the right direction due to TF's advertising rules... But, IF you look closely... you might actually find what you're looking for.

Havoc's a master of subtlety...

Yeah... along the lines of a sledgehammer... :D

TF2, while not a completely dead idea, is on the back burner. An upgrade in on the forefront, and it could actually happen within our natural lifetimes.

Before TF gets the full upgrade, there willbe a couple or few trial runs. Not on TF itself, but runs to see how well the database will handle the transition. It would suck to upgrade to the new version and lose everything in the process.

lol - come on trotter, I respect your authority...

TF can advertise on ToV anytime they want. It may be useless though since 95% of ToV members are from TF anyway.... but hey, you can get our other 5%...

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom