Team Fortress 2 Movie??!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzt

Fully Optimized
The first time i saw the TF2 trailers (you can find them on steam, or possibly on the website, or probably youtube if ur lazy... u can get them in HD on steam though) I thought to myself... zomg this would make such a good movie.

Those trailers are so freaking good!! I almost like them more then the game!! Does anyone know if they are thinking about a movie? Because those trailers are so fun to watch... Meet the Demoman was just hilarous, Meet the Heavy was cool, Meet the Soilder was crazy, and Meet the engineer was pure brillance and made me want to buy the game immeidatly... But i think thats all that is out right now? other then Meet the heavy in like 9 languages...

Yup.. i love this game

All of them are *almost* equally good, but the soldier one is the best IMO

"And from that day forward, any place with more than one animal is called a ZOO!"

*Soldiers heads are revealed to actually be decapitated enemies impaled onto a fence*

*One head falls down*

"Unless it's a farm!"

lol brilliant!

"And then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal.. and then he hearded them onto a bought [uses grenades to demonstrate]... and beat the crap out every last one!"

I can definitley see this becoming a movie, every character is unique and funny in their own way.

I really like the demoman too: "One part potassium chloride, two parts benzyn, ONE ERRANT TWITCH! AND KABLOO-WEE!" I'm not even entirely sure if that's what he said (I'm sure about "TWITCH" though), lol, it's hard to understand what he's saying :D

OMG <3 U AND UR MEMORY

"And then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal.. and then he hearded them onto a bought [uses grenades to demonstrate]... and beat the crap out every last one!"

correction... beat the living crap out of every last one of them!

I dream about this being a movie like i used to have nightmares about a halo movie...

OMG <3 U AND UR MEMORY

correction... beat the living crap out of every last one of them!

I dream about this being a movie like i used to have nightmares about a halo movie...

Well I was at my college where they block youtube, so I couldn't get access to the video to get the exact quotations :D

Merkwürdigliebe;1287108 said:
"One part potassium chloride, two parts benzyn, ONE ERRANT TWITCH! AND KABLOO-WEE!" I'm not even entirely sure if that's what he said (I'm sure about "TWITCH" though), lol, it's hard to understand what he's saying :D

Now that I'm home, it's actually: "One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chloride, ONE errant TWITCH!... AND KABLOOEEE!!!"

it wont be anywhere for the moment... this topic i started just because i think it would be an awesome movie...

Maybe they should just make a few eposides to start out.. did valve make the "meet the heavy" trailers and "meet the demoman" trailers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom