Tax season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always remember, claim 0 even if you have deductions. Its better to pay too much and get a refund than to owe money when april 15th rolls around.

you people getting refunds can bite me

I pay those idiots about 34% of my income, add in the losses due to inflation and its up around 45% these days, I didn't sign up to be a slave. At some point I may decide to quit paying them, they certainly do not deserve it.

Must be nice making 100g a year to end up in the 35% tax bracket. I'd much rather be rolling in dough and paying high taxes than to be trying to make it on this lowly 34k a year. I'm still paying 25% after fed and state taxes, so i think you are coming out ahead.

Must be nice making 100g a year to end up in the 35% tax bracket. I'd much rather be rolling in dough and paying high taxes than to be trying to make it on this lowly 34k a year. I'm still paying 25% after fed and state taxes, so i think you are coming out ahead.

incorrect, I'm self employed and have almost zero deductions

I suppose I could be like most business owners I know and just tell big lies and cheat and show like close to zero profit but I don't.

I suppose I could be like most business owners I know and just tell big lies and cheat and show like close to zero profit but I don't.

Amazing, an honest business owner. This is one of the reasons i never went into business for myself. I'm far too honest to ever make a decent living. I just cant cheat people for profit.

"I would know if someone in my house was doing taxes, Nobody around here works anyways, I guess they figure they don't have to worry about taxes?"

obviously no one in your house does have to worry about taxes, they are getting a free ride off the tax dollars we pay, LOL.

This is the best troll job I've seen in some time lefteyeblind, A+ & good form, can't believe no one bit.

Don't forget to put every imaginable purchase on your business card, because it's a tax deduction. I even used to deal with morons who put down their kids Ipods and stuff as tax deductions. At least you're honest...

"I would know if someone in my house was doing taxes, Nobody around here works anyways, I guess they figure they don't have to worry about taxes?"

obviously no one in your house does have to worry about taxes, they are getting a free ride off the tax dollars we pay, LOL.

This is the best troll job I've seen in some time lefteyeblind, A+ & good form, can't believe no one bit.

I'm no troll. And what if they are getting a free ride off of your tax dollars? Not like I picked these people. Some people genuinely need government help at times, believe it or not. [not that the people I live with are those people ;) ]

But you're right, I should be punished for being born into a poor family.. I'll have to ground myself.

Don't forget to put every imaginable purchase on your business card, because it's a tax deduction. I even used to deal with morons who put down their kids Ipods and stuff as tax deductions. At least you're honest...

God I hate that, in work a dude bought 3 laptops 1 for him (top of the line toshiba) an two semi decent laptops for his kids who are both in there early teens an not likely to be involved in running the family business. He then baught a ipod for himself an a digital photo frame all because he could use it as a write off for tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom