Tax return

Status
Not open for further replies.

AND_YOU_ARE

Fully Optimized
For those of us who work and have a life out side of tf, and filed a tax return, what are you going to spend your tax return on? I am planning on a new 6600gt, and maybe a mx1000 :) I just got my return in the mail friday.

I havent got a tax return yet (can't until about june-july in Australia), but I got me another 200GB hard drive today
maybe i'll see if I can get an MX-1000 when I do

apokalipse said:
I havent got a tax return yet (can't until about june-july in Australia), but I got me another 200GB hard drive today
maybe i'll see if I can get an MX-1000 when I do

Yea im wating for June aswell! :D

Tax Return for me is about July. I just have to kick my boss into gear some times so I get my group certificate (or what ever they changed the name to) so i can get the rest of the paperwork done/

As for what I am going to do with it.

Well, I would like to put the money towards 90ltr Fish Tank. But some how I think I might be putting it on my loan as i am thinking about purchasing the next store neibours Utility Truck.

Geez, I got mine back in Feb. The IRS was offering free e-filing, so that is what my wife and I used. We've been e-filing for a few years, but not having to pay for it was sweet. And having it direct deposited in our bank in about 10 days was even sweeter.

What did we do with it? We paid off our house! Wahoo!!! no more monthly payments!

Now, if only we could do that with my wife's Expedition...

Tax return is still quite a while away for me :(

Life outside of TF? Hell, I am on TF while doing tax returns on my second monitor.

Not really, I dont use a PC for tax returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom