Talking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually more worried about Sri Lanka than anywhere else. Arthur C. Clarke lives in Sri Lanka. I'm a fan. I have his autograph, I've talked to him personally, and I like his books.

To think that he might have been swept out to sea was pretty scary.

Today in English, we talked about college and what we were gonna do in the future. We then went to the library to look stuff up about the college and the job. I am looking at a computer engineer and I got confused of how much they make in the midst of a ton of salary listings. I may just go to SAC or UTSA. I heard it is a pretty good comp school.

I am now a big fan of DVD Shrink (for personal purposes of course). My kids always watch my new movies and promptly scratch, use as coasters, get dust and finger prints, on the disc, I was fed up when I got I, Robot back so my fiancee told me to back it up using DVD Shrink and leave the backed up copy upstairs with the kids. I tried this once before but wasn't patient enough the first time, but now I got it! No more 20 dollar coasters for me!

Also, I just ordered a D-Link wireless router and PCI card, I'm so anxious to setup our wire free network once it arrives, you should see all the wires running through this house, it's not good.

Um, what else, I'm getting new car insurance tomorrow for my Galant and I just fixed the alarm system on it, I do need to take it in and have the horn looked at though, it broke the other day.

Not much else is going on, just the basic things and bills bills and more bills to pay.

Yea Regulus, I'm in san antonio too and always hear how good utsa'a cs area is. Should give that a go.. I want to go back to univ of incarnate word though, I liked that school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom