Talk about a close call.....yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
Yeah, I don't quite understand why everything is rated for ages 3 and up.

the other word for 'pee' that rhymes with hiss is apparently a bad word. Oh yeah, and so is male genitalia even though I can say VAGINA as much as I want apparently......funny how pee-nus is considered a bad word....give me a freakin break, that's the technical word!

Agreed. If this forum is for ages 13 and over, they can handle mild swearing. It's not like it's anything new to them, and if it goes agaisnt their values and/or religion and/or whatever reason they have, they shouldn't be on the forum at all.

I agree with you guys on this topic, though I think this is a dead-end topic becuse you know the moderators aren't going to consider it, so debating on this is virtually useless... though it does require attention

M4A1 said:
I agree with you guys on this topic, though I think this is a dead-end topic becuse you know the moderators aren't going to consider it, so debating on this is virtually useless... though it does require attention

That is the sad part, right there.

I do find the intense censorship really annoying at times too, however I have accpected the sad fact that there is nothing the moderators are going to do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom