Talk about a close call.....yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
lucky? I don't think so.
Why not.....it could have easily been worse. What if he went to yank the towel away and BAM! The thing full on hooks right into a testicle.

Unless you're going the whole philosophical way and are simply referring to the fact that 'there is no such thing as luck' or something like that. In which I'd say 'WHY!?'

Warez Monster said:
[Profanity filter bypassed - SNIPPED]

lol - That's funny... "SNIPPED" just isn't good enough anymore.
[Didn't follow the rules and typed out profanity, translated into german, then coded with symbols and numbers - SNIPPED]

God ****, the moderators are nazis lately.
Yeah, I don't quite understand why everything is rated for ages 3 and up.

the other word for 'pee' that rhymes with hiss is apparently a bad word. Oh yeah, and so is male genitalia even though I can say VAGINA as much as I want apparently......funny how pee-nus is considered a bad word....give me a freakin break, that's the technical word!

****, must have given you quite a shock! lucky you didnt do more damage to yourself!

*snort* That's a viscious hook.

That reminds me of another story, bit of a side story.
One of my friends and I were working cattle in High School. We had a pretty mean bull and he decided to kick my friend when he was in the working chute. It ended up rupturing his right friend, and had to be taken out. Now he's got a nickname, but I can't say it on here.

Hope nothing is damaged, no man should have to go thru that ordeal

Nubius said:
Why not.....it could have easily been worse. What if he went to yank the towel away and BAM! The thing full on hooks right into a testicle.

Unless you're going the whole philosophical way and are simply referring to the fact that 'there is no such thing as luck' or something like that. In which I'd say 'WHY!?'
the fact that somehow, a fishing hook found its way onto a towl and poked him, is not lucky for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom