Talk about a close call.....yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
So I'm taking a shower, I wash up, get out the shower, standing there, grab the towel and start to dry off, start at my head, work my way down to the family jewels, I start to hurry up because the cell is ringing then all of a sudden I feel this sharp *** pain on the side my my buddies, I dropped the towel and had the towel justa hanging there, I look down to see what the **** it was, a **** fishing hook. Can you beleive that? A big *** off set worm hook that was embedded in the towel somehow. I know its my hook because I fish with them but I have no idea how the [Profanity filter bypassed - SNIPPED] that happended and thank god I wasnt any rougher otherwise, Id be on my way to the ER with a hook in my buddies which wouldnt be funny at all. Just thought Id share that with you folks....

............................................lol.....I mean really.....how many times in the known universe can that actually happen?

OMG OMG CALL AN AMBULANCE!

"What happened dude!?"

I hooked my balls!

"what!?"

So you poked urself in your buddies wiht a fish hook? Almost got it in there?
omgblinky3sm.gif

Nubius said:
............................................lol.....I mean really.....how many times in the known universe can that actually happen?

OMG OMG CALL AN AMBULANCE!

"What happened dude!?"

I hooked my balls!

"what!?"

(Contiuned)

"What do you mean you hooked you balls, Have you had anything to drink?"

" MY **** FISHING HOOK IS IN MY BALLS CALL 911"

"Hello, 911 emergency"

"yeah My freind told me to call, he says he hooked is balls"

"is this a joke?"

"No ma'am"

"Is it rusty"

"as of matter of fact it is"

"Well chances are its infected..."

"what Should I do?"

"Pull it out??"

hahah wow sorry :D:cool::laughing::p:cool:

Warez comes up with the craziest stories. :D

And the funny thing is, its true!

I wouldn't have picked up the cellphone while drying off in the shower, its called "voicemail"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom