Talk about booze thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Know 7% isnt much, but it isnt bad to relax...

Highest I have had was shots of 151 proof sutff.

Highest I have had was shots of 151 proof sutff.
I believe that's the highest I've had too....it's either 151 that you can buy, or you'd have to get moonshine or everclear or something like that....everclear I believe is one you can actually buy...moonshine is made by hicks :p

lol... I just remembered an old deer huntin story from a few years back.
The first year I went with my dad to northern Missouri to deer hunt was about when Iwas 9. Some guy with us is a RICH man. He had 5 gallons of the stuff he called Junebug Annihilator... this stuff kicked some serious ass.. Anyway, this stuff took about $150 to make a gallon of it with all the differnet whiskey's and other stuff he put in there... my dad gave me a sip.. i couldnt talk for 2 hours.. it burned sooo bad... but the old timers were sitting there drinking it out of the jug im like.. how in the hell.... and then i acutlly got down a lil bit of everclear and puked.. lol i was 9 :(

spiritEverclearGrain.jpg

Grain Alcohol is a spirit derived from the fermentation of grain. It is distilled twice.
At 190 proof or 95-percent pure alcohol, Everclear is 95% pure grain alcohol, odorless, tasteless, and very potent.
Grain alcohol is used by cooks, distillers of other alcoholic beverages, and for medicinal purposes.

Caution: Because Grain Alcohol is clear, tasteless and very potent it could be very dangerous. Use it carefully for legitimate purposes only.

Everclear, Grain Alcohol
Price: $19.69. To order click "Buy it, Now" then order to add it in your cart. Buy It, Now!

lol, tasteless my ass

Everclear is 95% pure grain alcohol, odorless, tasteless, and very potent.
lol I guess 'HORRID BURNING SENSATION' doesn't count as a 'taste' :p

I knew a kid who had only TWO cap fulls of everclear....said he was puking his guts up lol

Heres an ironic story...kind of...I just learned tonight that one of my friends (believe he's 20) that is one of the people who heads up the monthly LAN just got drunk for his first time ever a few days ago......he's the preachers son lol....he's the one who sets up the room at the church we play at....anywho he goes home crazy drunk and is apparently puking in the toilet and his dad (preacher) walks in on him muahahahaha......divine intervention at it's best

LoTeX said:
spiritEverclearGrain.jpg

Grain Alcohol is a spirit derived from the fermentation of grain. It is distilled twice.
At 190 proof or 95-percent pure alcohol, Everclear is 95% pure grain alcohol, odorless, tasteless, and very potent.
Grain alcohol is used by cooks, distillers of other alcoholic beverages, and for medicinal purposes.

Caution: Because Grain Alcohol is clear, tasteless and very potent it could be very dangerous. Use it carefully for legitimate purposes only.

Everclear, Grain Alcohol
Price: $19.69. To order click "Buy it, Now" then order to add it in your cart. Buy It, Now!

lol, tasteless my ass

Thought it was only 151 proof for that in the states. At another forum, they had a meet and were doing shots of everclear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom