Taking out g/f ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
loll.. She does.. But she's much younger dude :p.. She's like 15.. hehe.. And I shall not answer the "appealing" aspect.. As that is way too creepy b/c of her age :p

It was weird posting the last post. Finally got it all in.. It seems that TF has a limit on the number of those yellow faces you can include :angry:.. Sucks in a long message. lol

loll.. She does.. But she's much younger dude .. She's like 15.. hehe.. And I shall not answer the "appealing" aspect.. As that is way too creepy b/c of her age
hahahaha...so basically chankama thinks she's damn cute, but feels like the cops are breathing down his neck ....understandable......3 years isn't that long to wait MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When I was 18 my friends sister up in washington was 15....man she was a cutie....now I'm 21 and she's 18.....time to go back to washington :D

lol imagine if you guys say together and like 20 years from now you're talking

"hey remember your birthday when I took you out to that SPECIAL place and you totally feel for me"
"yeah that was so thoughtful and romantic"
"heh, funny thing about that, the whole week before planning it I was busy consulting with a bunch of computer nerds on the internet"
"...."

You foos are sick looking at younger chicks...I got the better scope, I'm younger and older looks better, plus I have all the options of young and old mwahahahaha

psht you're only 16 fool....any younger than you would be sperm still practically.

When you're 21 you're gonna be just like chankama is sayin....you'll see a girl, think she's all cute, then BAM! she's way younger than you expect....they grow up fast these days.

However, late 20's to early 30's is when a woman enters her sexual prime :D That's why I was goin off about that hot ass japanese chick that was 32 to you the other day.....GORGEOUS I TELL YOU GAARA YOU JUST DOWN UNDERSTAND THE SEXY NO JUTSU SHE WAS DISPLAYING...

oh yeah to finish your little future predictions:

"hey remember your birthday when I took you out to that SPECIAL place and you totally feel for me"
"yeah that was so thoughtful and romantic"
"heh, funny thing about that, the whole week before planning it I was busy consulting with a bunch of computer nerds on the internet"
"...."
then comes marriage counceling..."this whole marriage was built upon LIES" :p

Nubius said:
hahahaha...so basically chankama thinks she's damn cute, but feels like the cops are breathing down his neck ....understandable......3 years isn't that long to wait MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When I was 18 my friends sister up in washington was 15....man she was a cutie....now I'm 21 and she's 18.....time to go back to washington :D

I'll be 15 in 15 days............. :D Wassup future brother in law person.... :p

OMFG nuibus and gaara are ****ing funny, thats some funny S*** man you guys make all the funny crap around here better.

Last time i took Amanda somewheres it was to the mountains farther east and we found a small clearing and slept there for the night and there was a full moon out that night. She loved it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom