Taking out g/f ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I had the money of a 37 year old

Yeah, me too.

Seems like I never have it... all my creditors do... and my 17 year old daughter wants what's left.

If she's dropping hints about what she doesn't want to do, maybe she'll drop some hints about what she does want to do.

I've had two girlfriends...the first one broke up with me after 2 weeks because she was brainwashed by my bestfriend-turned-worstenemy into thinking I was doing something I would rather not say on the forum. My second girlfriend, I broke up with her because it was a long distance relationship, we saw each other twice per month, I hardly knew her and she was already planning our wedding. :eek: Keep in mind I was 16 then. I haven't had a girlfriend since :(.

oh oh oh, look up discovery trails in toronto.. there is one right by the lake, the sunset is beautiful! and high park, man those places are nice.. depends on when ur gf's b-day is, hopeing it's a really hot day, take her to places like high park where there are tons of tree and a narrow path leading down into the forest, then you will be considered considerate for taking her to a cool place (literally)..

you don't spend a cent, but you better hope to god you can talk for hours (if you have not done so before :p)

i'd much rather spend a night curl up with someone in bed reading :|.. but guess no one wants that :p

try go somewhere with water if it's on a hot day?? wonderland/six flags comes to mind, apparently six flags have the biggest water park in ontario or something..

go to central island? throw in some more money and go to the states? it's gotta be the coolest couple hours on a boat :D

Go to china town or little italy or another part of the city that has a unique culture that you may not have experienced

hi man take her to a spanish place to eat and dance thats if you can dnace salsa it will get her happy maybe. it will make thing intertisting.

Woah ... lol ... 1 hr drive from L.A. to Mexico? I Live in north central Tx n it takes roughly 8 hrs lol
Yeah, it's about that.....Texas is HUGE and theres a long ass way down to mexico...california is skinny and los angeles is right near the bottom in southern california....live in san diego and you can walk to the border in a few minutes :p

Infact.....a lot do walk to the border.....from the other side.....couldn't resist.

hi man take her to a spanish place to eat and dance thats if you can dnace salsa it will get her happy maybe.
He already decided mexican food would be a bad idea due to the later consequences :p

lol didnt see that part ok but you can still take her dancing or a walk through the park jsut watch out for them moggers.

Chankama said:

Harper - I don't want to do the movie thing man. My g/f feels that its not original enough :rolleyes:. I've gathered this from our previous "casual" conversations.. Same goes for stuff toys and chocolates as presents.. lol

And yeah. No tacos!..
Are you into music? How about go clubbing?

If you need some more orginality (and that you are over the age of 18), look me up and I can see what is happening in at local hell fire club. :eek: :p :eek:

Asking a girl what she wants to do on her birthday is like surrendering in battle......

They want something surprising and special and to be treated all like a princess and sheeeit....if not.......well then does she have an equally appealing sister that has the same notions and ideals of it being OK to ask her? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom