taking a break - youtube stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
so....working...taking a break
like to watch some youtube stuff...but mainly just signed in today to watch a croc bite some morons arm off...that was sick

anyways...looking for other things...I like to view animal vs animal ones...namely to see who is the badder "badass"....I like cats

Tigers vs lions...I am more for the tiger

I've seen lions harass crocs onland on nature shows...but never really saw them do much...the croc would get away in water. A croc in water has the upper hand on everything except a hippo or elephant, and most likely rhino.

I always knew on land though, the big cats could mess up a croc. I saw a jaguar kill a large caiman, not a small one, bigger than it. So I knew it would be possible.

Well ****...and I mean **** in the badass sense. Watching one of those youtube videos, it had a montage of tiger v lion fights and other things....near the end of it, I saw this lone tiger muscling a huge croc and chances are that crock was going to die and be it's dinner.

Holey cow...them tigers are so frikkin awesome. :D

YouTube - Tiger vs Lion Tiger the champion

I think that's the link to it

just found the link just for that shot

YouTube - Crocodile vs tiger

baddass ;)

EEH....YOU WANT TO SEE THAT?

it's sick... I'll post in another thread to let you guys decide if you want to really see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom