Taking advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ-CHRIS said:
My school's record speed was 66 - 33 meg, but I mix up and down together.

Usually I can upload at 5 meg at peak times however.

I downnloaded a 80 meg file in a minute it was open office. so i like our connection
but damn what type of connection is that.

We are on some sort of fiber.

Our network travels COMPLETLY across the city of 500,000 people. The power company ran fiber lines for us :D

yes, school computers getting mal-ware.. :(

we cant use linux because everyone in the school would become insane and not learn it all anyway... plus our IT guys are idiots :(

DJ-CHRIS said:
We are on some sort of fiber.

Our network travels COMPLETLY across the city of 500,000 people. The power company ran fiber lines for us :D

I'm sure the power company ran fibre optic's all the way across the city just for a school :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LOL! We have fiber optics everywhere in the US.....they're everywhere...you just don't know it. Seriously. I know that for a fact.

well it wouldn't be 'just' for a school...it'd be for a majority of the metropolitan area....we're getting fiber here with a 15mbps/2mbps plan here in less than a year for the same price as I'm paying for 3mbps/256kbps

im stuck with 19.2 kbps... can ya lay off the xxmbps down//xmbps up stuff plz? your making me cry!!! :(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom