take a whack at THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
Soooo much harder.. been working on and off for months and im only on like 28.. it's been a month or so since i've done it.

DON'T LOOK UP CHEATS FOR THIS so much funner with out them.

http://www.frvade.com/

HINTS:
Check to see the image type
Check the page source (veiw > Page Source)
Some pictures have "buttons"
some have "passwords and usernames"

If you make it past level ten in 3 days, i will consider you a smart man.

sooo many little hints and stuff you don't really pick up on in fvrade... crazy insane hard.

Crysalis said:
eh... i've done both of those. They all took me a very long time.

you've "done" hack this site?

so do you mean you have hacked the site, you completed the basic challenges, basic and realistic, basic realistic and application, or what

or am i just way off and you were referring to a different site

tommyboy123x said:
you've "done" hack this site?

so do you mean you have hacked the site, you completed the basic challenges, basic and realistic, basic realistic and application, or what

or am i just way off and you were referring to a different site

no, i've only attempted them. Took too long for me to figure out so i got bored with it. They were fun and then it started just getting to be a pain for me.

I got up to the 32nd level or so about 6 months ago and then started to give up, got seriously hard. I think it's level 16 that took me about a week and a half, once I got it I wanted to shoot myself (the one with the map of Chicago and I believe the University of Chicago gets highlighted).

ok im on level 2.......

....thinking how to get to level 3

there are a bunch of fffffs on the page source, don't know if they mean anything.

The "F"s are part of the code. They're what make the text white. :p Basic HTML....anyway, they're not significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom