T-F Community Sig (Warning, 56kers - Lots of images)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireFox

Daemon Poster
tfcommunitysig.jpg

Find the last person that replied and use that image please.
Ok what you do is save the image then add your name on it. Then save it and upload it somewhere and post the url. Then someone else will take it and sign their name and resave it. Then they will post an url to the image and someone else....etc..

You must make a post saying checking it out while your adding your name. At this time no one else can edit the picture. Once your done you edit your post with the url to the new image and someone else can 'check it out'. If someone edits the signature while someone else has it checked out then the one that had checked it out is the one we will use.
Do not add any advertisements. Just your name!

I went first. Please try to save it has the best quality possible.

Please find whoever posted last with the updated sig.

Edit: Also, please put a link to this thread in your signature so that other people then just us OT people see this and add their name. I would normally not request something like this, but seeing as how I don't go out of the OT forum much anymore...it wouldn't help any. Thanks.

I don't have any good software, so my name is a disgrace to the list :classic:.

Would appreciate it if someone else could take the time and make my name better :eek: .

FireFox said:
tfcommunitysig.jpg

Find the last person that replied and use that image please.
Ok what you do is save the image then add your name on it. Then save it and upload it somewhere and post the url. Then someone else will take it and sign their name and resave it. Then they will post an url to the image and someone else....etc..

You must make a post saying checking it out while your adding your name. At this time no one else can edit the picture. Once your done you edit your post with the url to the new image and someone else can 'check it out'. If someone edits the signature while someone else has it checked out then the one that had checked it out is the one we will use.
Do not add any advertisements. Just your name!

I went first. Please try to save it has the best quality possible.

Please find whoever posted last with the updated sig.

Edit: Also, please put a link to this thread in your signature so that other people then just us OT people see this and add their name. I would normally not request something like this, but seeing as how I don't go out of the OT forum much anymore...it wouldn't help any. Thanks.

Good idea, but I would have made all of the sigs a part of the background rather than the front.

I realize that would be hard to do, too. However, it would look cool :p

We make another. Feel free to put your name whereever you want to put it on there with any colors...be creative.

well ill have to wait sense i dont want to use paint and my cs2 is down and im using a dell :D

i can fix your flanker if i can ever get my comp running lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom