Sydney's Dust Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty crazy stuff. I really like crazy weather though, makes life less mundane although that's probably not the case if it's crazy enough to kill you or destroy your home lol.

Yeh, that was the weirdest morning. And now everyones car is filthy, lol. Pretty glad I didnt have to work that morning, it would have been painful driving an hour only being able to see red all but 10 meters infront of me.

2012 came early apparently...

Yeh, that was the weirdest morning. And now everyones car is filthy, lol. Pretty glad I didnt have to work that morning, it would have been painful driving an hour only being able to see red all but 10 meters infront of me.

Actually i think a lot of people stayed at home that day. I work along parramatta road just outside the city and was noticalbly alot less traffic and usual. I was able to get to work from home with in 45 minutes. Normally it takes about a hour.

Here's a joke for the Sydney Siders....

Q:- Why did Sydney have a dust storm earlier this week?
A:- Because the Parramatta Eels opened up thier trophy cabnet.

Some one sent me this video via face book.

Looks like some one was driving up the Silver City Hwy towards Broken Hill.
Watch towards the end as Day turns into Night as they enter the dust storm. Now I have driven down that road earlier this year and there would of been no way that I would of entered that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom