SURPRISE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES thank you :D I can finally use the original theme again. Efficiency over good looks any day.

YES thank you :D I can finally use the original theme again. Efficiency over good looks any day.

Dont expect that to last. As soon as Larry the owner gets on he is going to remove access to that skin and people will only be able to use the light or dark theme.

ok, one little quibble i have is the different text size differentiating the threads you have read and not read is pretty much non existent. it's now alot harder for me to tell which threads i have read through and ones i have not. can we get the old way of doing it back? like the threads you have not read are bolded and the ones you have read are not bolded.

The bold is less distinct, true. I have a problem with it thus far, but am getting better with it. Look for this little image in front of thread title, as it shows unread posts:

firstnew.gif

Baez, Love the new theme!! excellent job my friend ;)

I know that, I was just asking what I would need to do to get rid of the white around the image. Cos I thought PNGs were meant to be see-through on the white bits. I'm guessing I just saved it wrong or something.

1. Open with paint 2. choose your back color 3. use fill an select the white.

If you created the image as a transparent PNG it will be tranparent on the background. but a standard PNG i not transparent, if you alter the image after it was saved as a tranparent PNG, it will no longer be transparent.

ok, one little quibble i have is the different text size differentiating the threads you have read and not read is pretty much non existent. it's now alot harder for me to tell which threads i have read through and ones i have not. can we get the old way of doing it back? like the threads you have not read are bolded and the ones you have read are not bolded.
Agreed. That and the editor font are my only gripes. Other than that it's very slick.

The new theme/skin looks pretty good baez, nice job on it. It is going to take some getting used to though.

Now that the backgound isn't whitish colour though me folding bar looks like crap lol.

I don't know how you guys don't like this dark theme, light themes hurt my eyes haha. I love it so far, can't wait to see the next changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom