surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
alright, so i had surgery on my hand. i have a open boxers fracture. i got 4 pins placed in my hand. 1 of the pins came thru the skin and is now getting infected. i cant tell a doctor if i do they send me back to base, right now im on con leave enjoyin the company of my parents for once in a bluemoon. or i can hold out another 4 days till my leave ends, then the following day i have a docs appt. wat shoiuld i do? how fast do infections get worse? specially one that gives a direct path to the core of my hand thru the pin.

I say get it checked ASAP, you don't wanna get gangren. Although i would hate to go to the base if i was you. Everyone wants out. Infections spread pretty f'in fast too.

GET YOUR A -- BACK TO THE DOC AND GET IT FIXED!!

The core will eat you alive if you don't... Your not worth squat to them if you can't hold a rifle.

GET YOUR A -- BACK TO THE DOC AND GET IT FIXED!!

The core will eat you alive if you don't... Your not worth squat to them if you can't hold a rifle.

Can't slot can't win. Your useless to your unit if you can't fight.

Agreed.... get it checked out ASAP.... If infection spreads..... well, not even gonna go into that.... you don't want anything to have to be amputated.... good luck friend.

Surgical infections, especially from a pin going into the bone can get bad real quick. Mom's a nurse, you dont want to hear about all the infection related crap she sees.

I had the same surgery, but luckily none of the pins broke/came out. Go see a doc asap, if you dont got the tb shot then you can get gangrene, which you can lose your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom