surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBMan

Daemon Poster
finally had my surgery yesterday...about 3 months ago i started experiencing double vision..and if you read up on a lot of the stuff related to it it can be kinda scary, and im thankful that it wasn't what a lot of that stuff was. turns out after visiting the regular eye doctor(optomotrist) and regular physician and having an MRI(which showed up clean) and seeing a neurologist and then finally an opfthomologist(sp?) finally found that it was an eye muscle that was weaker than the opposite muscle in the other eye, so yea, finally had my surgery yesterday morning...and its good to be home.:)

Nice, hopefully this is the end of all your troubles. How long do you have to ahng around the house eating jello and watching tv?

the srugeon put me on no restrictions..any everything actually went a lot better than expected...they always warn of upset stomach from the anesthesia..but i got no effect from that which is amazing..i was eating right away, the only thing that was painful was when they ripped the freakin cathedor(sp?) out of my arm..and my eye feels swollen and is entirely blood shot and the stitches feel like about 6 eye lashes clumped together stuck in there (luckily they'll dissolve and they dont have to yank them out. i should be back to school and work by monday if everything goes as well as it has so far. only thing is i have to do eye drops to prevent infection..which isnt so bad.
thx

What what the procedure that they did.... was it ON the eyeball itself??

I had both my eyes cut open March 11, 2005.... The anesthesia was 50mg of Vallium... Lasik eye surgery... the BEST $3500 I have EVER spent.

Glad to hear your doing good!

not sure exactly wat it was called, but theres 6 muscles that surround each eye, and they had to shorten one in either the outside upper or lower corner on the left eye, it wasn't lasik, strictly general blade srugery.

"EyeBallaz..."

drunk.jpg

Good luck IBman! :D :cool:

haha, thx, but its already over with, and it wasn't that bad, but close.

Awesome bro! Glad to hear it all turned out well for ya! I think something like that would scare the **** out of me!!!

i thought i would be too, but as of now its not as bad as i thought it'd be...i have pics of it if anyone wants to see:D(not the actual surgery but what it looked like 34 hours after)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom