surge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vault is pretty good. Lots of caffine... but not as much as Surge had.

no that's just a myth behind the ingredient yellow 5 which is also in mountain dew
I was hoping somebody would catch the sarcasm in that but all well. Now why would schools complain about the drink? All of my friends where wired because of the drink and we didnt go to sleep that way. When they took it away we would go to sleep in class. We would get something else but Surge was cheap and we had a Surge machine right in our school.

macdude425 said:
Probably because it wired the kids who bought it at lunchtime too much...

But there's a simple solution to that: DON'T SELL IT AT SCHOOLS!!

If school's / schoolboards sign contracts like mine does, we have no influence at all on what we sell. Until our contract is up, that is.

We had it in the morning and it was basicaly like a coffee for us. We whernt wired at all it just kept us up. Actualy i asked my parents and found out they took it outa the school because the parents though it was unhealthy for us to have soda in the morning. Blah! **** panty waistes.

I still have a case laying around.... But seriously, they should make more surge, and there are still resturaunts that sell surge here.... lol

There are still some places that bottle it I think, that is probably why some resturaunts still have it... I should seriously check into this more... I just drive 30 miles a day to usualy see every one with surge and the machine out for the week :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom