SuperSensitive

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a warning I got from Trotter, a TF MOD:

"Warning

I don't know the TF you knew once upon a time, but the TF of today is different.

This a warning. Your conduct is way out of line. If you cannot remain withi the set boundaries of posting rules, you will not be a member here for long.

Your thread in Off Topic (Sensitivity to your own skin) has been radically edited and closed. Any other thread of that nature will be treated likewise, and you will be tossed.

Is that clear enough, or should I type it slower?"

After recieving this warning, the entire thread weas deleted, save for the original posting and Trotter's lame response (which ignored all of the intelligent arguments that he just deleted from the page, of course).

Anyone who read the original thread knows that my behavior was not out of line, nor did I ever break any rules.

I have private messaged Trotter and asked him why....We were never told we couldn't talk about any of this stuff, and I never cussed in the thread (though a couple mod's DID).

The only reason for this is that I hit the nail on the head with the whole thread. The mod's ARE pushing some lame agenda. They ARE uncomfortable with the power members have over them to just leave. They ARE concerned about us even talking about it. Why else would they take the time out of their "busy days" to delete a whole thread based on this?

You MOD's really ARE Sensitive to your own skin. If you don't like off-topic discussions, then you should "get over it, and go somewhere else," (to borrow the popular phrase hurled at me so often) like a tech forum that has no off-topic forum, which would be the better place for a mod that doesn't accept off-topic discussions.

There is no logic flaw in this. It has nothing to do with ownership. It has to do with what you can do versus what you should do. A business CAN polute, exploit workers, pay slave wages, because it's not illegal, but they SHOULDN"T. A person can walk around like a jerk, yelling at people, and causing many bad days, it's legal, but he SHOULDN"T because it's wrong.

The MODS in this forum have become bullies. They flame, spam, cuss, and get away with it whenever they like.

Forbid if you try to even speak your mind, your threads will be locked quicker than you can say, "Hey, but I didn't break the rul...."

Well what other forums have you been visiting?

If you find another good forum like this one without the BS rules, please give me a PM. I want a different one

i have got warnings as well.

All Trotter is saying is that you posted a useless/senseless thread, and he locked it.

There is no logic flaw in this.

There's always a flaw. Some call this being pessimistic; however, I call it being human.

You're not trying to understand what the staff are thinking. You're just simply trying to cause problems. Why? I can guess all day, but I really don't care. You're a troublemaker...either that or you're just really that ignorant.

I guess you could consider this a flame, but your ignorance is anything but deniable...especially considering that Trotter did tell you what would happen if you persisted.

Also, If I recall correctly, none of the staff ever even posted in your previous thread....yet you say that they were cursing in it? Heh.

Now, it's just a matter of time before Trotter sees this and deals with you appropriately. You've decided your own fate. Cya.

Edit:

If you still can't figure out what I'm getting at then I'll put it as simply as I can.

There are better ways to go about doing this. Whatever "this" is...I fail to see what constructive thing(s) you're trying to accomplish here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom