supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had any real experiences with ghosts, but I did encounter a undocumented creature (or undiscovered). I'll tell the story even though I go cold when thinking about it.

One day, I was in the woods alone, without a weapon (where I live you should carry a weapon as we have tons of wolves and coyotes [packs of 20 or more have "gang wars"]).
As I was walking, I see this tall creature staring at me. It was all brown, was reeally tall, its legs were a couple of feet long. It was skinny and had a long snout (almost one foot or more) and a bushy mane around its neck. It was standing stiff and glaring at me. Now that I think about it, it kind of seems like a description of a werewolf.
I was scared shitless and without thinking, I turned around and ran. A couple of minutes later I ended up in my yard running at full speed. I went into my house where my parents listened to my story. This happened a couple of years ago and I will never forget it. It was a mirricle that it never chased me.

Whenever I think about it, I get chills throughout my body. I never feel safe in the woods anymore with out a powerful weapon. I hope someday I can discover what this creature really was. I have looked in so many books but have overturned nothing. It could be a undiscovered creature. I do live in a rural area, so it is possible.

If anybody has heard of this or have seen this, please contact me or post on this thread. I would really like to know some more about it.

-Sevoma

Sevoma said:
I haven't had any real experiences with ghosts, but I did encounter a undocumented creature (or undiscovered). I'll tell the story even though I go cold when thinking about it.

One day, I was in the woods alone, without a weapon (where I live you should carry a weapon as we have tons of wolves and coyotes [packs of 20 or more have "gang wars"]).
As I was walking, I see this tall creature staring at me. It was all brown, was reeally tall, its legs were a couple of feet long. It was skinny and had a long snout (almost one foot or more) and a bushy mane around its neck. It was standing stiff and glaring at me. Now that I think about it, it kind of seems like a description of a werewolf.
I was scared shitless and without thinking, I turned around and ran. A couple of minutes later I ended up in my yard running at full speed. I went into my house where my parents listened to my story. This happened a couple of years ago and I will never forget it. It was a mirricle that it never chased me.

Whenever I think about it, I get chills throughout my body. I never feel safe in the woods anymore with out a powerful weapon. I hope someday I can discover what this creature really was. I have looked in so many books but have overturned nothing. It could be a undiscovered creature. I do live in a rural area, so it is possible.

If anybody has heard of this or have seen this, please contact me or post on this thread. I would really like to know some more about it.

-Sevoma

Oh yeah that was me, I'm a day wolf, I had an upset stoumach so I went for a walk, yo you were really freaked out! lol, sorry I scared you.

Deimos said:
Oh yeah that was me, I'm a day wolf, I had an upset stoumach so I went for a walk, yo you were really freaked out! lol, sorry I scared you.

You are really not funny. Do you think I am making this up?

i believe u. Once, I saw a racoon-bear when I was waiting for the bus for school. Kind of werid, and I just laughed. It was in the woods just loafing around, then went into my neighbor's yard.

interesting fact:

a physicist link made a device that eminates a steady but small amount of electromagnetic waves. when this device allows for the build-up of electromagnetic energy over days or weeks, effects occur that are identical to those reported as a result of ghosts and poltergiests. e.g. electrical problems, objects moving/levitating, noises in static, hair stands up in your back, etc. it even explains mysterious footsteps as the waves of energy going over steel supports in buildings. link

many believe the device opens a "portal" to another realm and the interacting causes the effects. So either ghosts are detected in our world as electromagnetism (which there is plenty evidence of) or ghosts dont exist and it's merely electromagnetic build-ups causing distortions in our physical world.

i used to not believe in that stuff, but i'm convinced these days that our phyiscal world that we experience is just a small chunk of what's out there. i believe spirits, souls, ghosts, etc. are all the same things 'living' in a universe parallel to ours. another dimension if you will, something we cannot even begin to imagine.

several times, in my dreams, I've felt i was touched by something unexplainable. i've felt the presence of things i could not sense with my 5 senses. it's that 6th sense that I'm sure everyone has that acts up sometimes.

there's another realm out there folks, I'm sure of it. i wouldn't call it heaven or ****, but we probably do go there when we die and our "soul" leaves the body.

<these are all my personal beliefs and I do not claim them as facts>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom