supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.

KryptoKnight

In Runtime
Hey guys,

i was posting that ghost topic and remembered how messed up Dover is (well at least my house). For example, when you're the only one in the house, you cna hear footsteps in the attic. Also, toys without batteries randomly work. Way back when my mom's dad died, she came to the funeral and had to sleep with her cousins on the floor. She woke up and saw her dad staring at her, then waving and leaving. Ironically, Dover is Dover, Massachusetts, Home of the Dover Demon, but my science teacher taught the guys who were part of that and they were lying.

What creepy stuff has happened to you?

KryptoKnight said:
What creepy stuff has happened to you?
The first house I was living in had a ghost. It was one of the previous owners of the house. He used to race horses.
I was too young to remember any of it as I was 4 at the time. However there were a few sighting.

Strange thing that did happen was when my parents got the phone call of how the house of going to be demoluted. As soon as my dad hung up the phone, they heard some thing fall out of the chinmy. It was a tin box with a some photos and some personal belonging that belong to the ghost. My parents sent these belonging off the ghost's grand kids.

I try not to talk much about the supernatural with my folks. Some one times go a little weird. Especially when my dad's been on the booze for all night.

The more and more stories I hear, the more I believe demonic haunting may be real. Are you speaking that this stuff has happened to you? It sounds like something right out of a horror movie.

The scariest thing thats happened to me is strange knocking sounds on my doors and windows at night, but when I look out, nobody is there.

yea this stuff has happened to me, but since this stuff did happen, I tend to not look out the windows at night.

My friends do play tons of pranks though, like once wecalled this kids house on Halloween (one of us camped out at their house and we had a walkie tlakie) and we were like we're watching you... and telling them what they wore. They started panicking, and this one girl started crying.

However, Harper's story is really creepy.

no.... why? I've never stayed up until 3:00 except on new years, when I usually stay up for a few days. Is there something wrong with 3 am?

I don't think ghost are real, its silly. once your dead your dead, you just rot in the ground. yes I'm athiest :)
but sadly I'm forced to make comformation, but the good part is I get to add a legal name to my self, Chubaka! YAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom