Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burn_Cycle

Baseband Member
Who are you are you cheering for this superbowl?
Colts VS Bears

I am cheering for the Colts since the Bears took the seahawks out those bast-ards!
I think colts have proved themselves worthy going against the ravens defense so it is likely for them to win unless bears pull out some serious shiaza.

I am pulling for the Colts. No real strong reason other than I think it would be cool to see Peyton get one.

On the other hand, I am in a FF league that is still going and have the Bears D, so they can run back a few interceptions for TD's as well :p

Win, loose, or draw, I will have a good time. :D

Law said:
That's what happen when you only play 30 minute football ;)

I know.

They blew it in the second half. :angry:

Reche Caldwell killed it all. I blame him.

All in all, the Patriots played a great first half, but the colts dominated the second half and they looked like they wanted it more in the end.

I hope Peyton gets one. He's a great quarterback, and I respect him alot, and his commercials are hilarious.

Lord AnthraX said:
I know.

They blew it in the second half. :angry:

Reche Caldwell killed it all. I blame him.

All in all, the Patriots played a great first half, but the colts dominated the second half and they looked like they wanted it more in the end.

I hope Peyton gets one. He's a great quarterback, and I respect him alot, and his commercials are hilarious.

Reche Caldwell O_O

Yea that guy totally blew a catch that should have been made and should have been a touchdown instead settling for a field goal. And what happen to the secondary and Hobb making rookie mistakes. Oh well, there's always next season to look forward to.

I'm going with Peyton, much respect for that guy and he deserves to get a ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom