super mario wedding proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin Man

muffin enthusiast
Mario Wedding Proposal Warms Our Geek Hearts - Asylum.com

One of the many problems with marriage is that you have to ask the lady in question first. Take it from us -- if you just arrange everything and then hope she turns up, you'll be wasting a lot of money on cake.

So if you're going to have to ask somebody that terrifying question, you may as well think of an original way to do it, a la video game enthusiast Brad Smith.

Using a program called Lunar Magic, he redesigned a level on Super Mario World to spell out "Lisa ... will you marry me?" in coins. After coaxing his unsuspecting girlfriend into playing a bit of Mario, this geeky Lothario waited nervously before getting down on one knee and revealing a ring.

Luckily she said yes. Which is nice. And she plays Mario. Which is better. Good work, Brad. Keep reading to see the video of the young Romeo in action. - Asylum.com

i thought this was a pretty cool idea, but it almost seemed kinda fake from her weak reaction at the end, i thought that maybe she wouldve gasped or yelled or something, but still alright.

--------------------------------------
while youre at that site through the link above, check out the fail marriage proposal at the bottom of the page; wow, i feel kinda sorry for the guy especially since it was on national tv...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom