Super happy TOPIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, a super happy topic eh? Well, I'm super happy because I just ordered a 6600GT!

Hmmm, this is a super happy thread but i dont think words can alone can make people less stressed out, So it's time to take the obvious next step.

"Post funny or happy pictures?"
"ok, if you say so"

HAHA...this thread makes me laugh. How come I was the first person who came to mind?

I am happy because I have a nice computer and not an HP or Dell with onboard graphics like I could have.

beedubaya said:
HAHA...this thread makes me laugh. How come I was the first person who came to mind?

Glad to hear. the reason i thought of you is cause i had just finished reading your apology when i decided to make this thread.

beedubaya said:

I am happy because I have a nice computer and not an HP or Dell with onboard graphics like I could have.

Thank kinda thing makes you happy?

My happy thought for the moment.

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY.

Now if only the accounts lady could come in as I would like to get paided this week.

[EDIT] SHE'S HERE! YAY!!!! [/EDIT]

Yes, I'm also super happy that it's FRIKKIN FRIDAY! It didn't come a moment too soon....thank God there's no school on Saturday's or I'd go even more insane......

i have a few things to say! =)
one.. im glad kus learning C++ and tehre are some awesome ppl here to help me out
two... kus its friday i slept in till 2 pm

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle
of it.
If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
Since it's the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late. :D
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom