Super happy TOPIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shumway said:
Major just smoke some of that famous Netherland green stuff and all will be better :D

You live in canada so you obviously know your greenery.

Im from Quebec where we got 2 things, angry french people and good herb. They balance each other out nicely, just don't goto "club Super sexe" unless your ready to hear lots of old french guys yelling way too loud about Les filles avec des "Sweet boobs" le, lol

ps: most french people throw in english words in their regular speach, pisses me off cause they are the ones trying to sepperate from the english part of quebec. Those damn sepperatists are as bad as nazis i tell ya. 2 years from now im going to have to fight to survive the french civil war, im telling you. thats why i get all the CS:S and paintball practice i can get. To prepare for the inevitable war between good and french.

TheMajor said:
I think I will go to school. I will buy huge amount of beer so I can sleep tonight.

Or get the beers before school, so it doesnt suck too bad.

Or just do what i said and call the hospital.

McKlaxxhammer said:
You live in canada so you obviously know your greenery.

Dam skippy ;) ;)

ps: most french people throw in english words in their regular speach, pisses me off cause they are the ones trying to sepperate from the english part of quebec. Those damn sepperatists are as bad as nazis i tell ya.

My one friend is from Quebec and every time he get's me pi$$ed off i tell him to go back to his own dam country :D

hahahaha, french quebecers don't have their own contry, they are trying to turn Quebec(a province) into Quebec(the country)

and they say, its ok, we'll use canada's economy. Ya right!

I say if they ever separate we should leave them high nd dry with no economy, show them what it's like to be your own country, but that would never happen, because our prime minister will always be primarily french, so it's obvious that the only next step is a pysical take over of quebec from the canadian government... oh crap, i'm actually typing all this?

i guess i need more/less coffee?

AAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I don't understand why we can't all just live together, they are afraid of losing thier language forever.

But what is a language? what does french have that no other language has? nothin, paris french isn't the same but that doesn't mean that quebec french is worth keeping. I just can't stand it.

I haven't slept in 4 days.
drop the meth pipe :D

Funny how as soon as I get to the part where you guys talk about the sticky icky redman comes on my winamp lol........bah

I posted a poll about nerds and the green once.....was quickly closed lol, but I was a mod at the time :p so it wasn't deemed appropriate....sure do wish it was legal, but I quit a couple months ago =/

That definitely makes me super happy! :p

It's my last day of work for the week and I'm getting paid today. How's that for some positive energy?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom